iPhone SMS Backup software helps in backup iPhone text messages & Restore lost iPhone messages for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports backup iPhone messages to your PC but also allows users to restore lost iPhone messages from the PC database to your old iPhone or to a new iPhone. No other SMS backup iPhone software does more.
With this backup iPhone text messages feature, users can instantly recover lost iPhone messages onto the computer database where our iPhone SMS backup software can let you smoothly print lost iPhone text messages directly. Users can also export iPhone text messages from iPhone to computer as txt, CSV, Word, or HTML files as they wish to. In addition to the iPhone data backup, the iPhone data recovery service is even more amazing. After exporting iPhone messages onto the local database on the computer, you can restore iPhone text messages onto any iPhone. So even if your iPhone was lost, broken, damaged, or stolen, your SMS is still safe. Our SMS Backup iPhone tool supports you to keep a safe backup of iPhone text messages on your database, just in case anything might happen.
Additionally, you can also prefer to restore iPhone SMS from your iTunes Backup if you have ever backed up your iPhone SMS data with your iTunes library. If yes, you can download and use our free iPhone data recovery software to restore lost iPhone messages from iTunes backup onto your new iPhone securely without your old iPhone. Our iPhone message backup helps you print the lost messages and important chats, from your recovered messages using backup. Now you have total control over your iPhone messages backup or restoring and exporting.
How to retrieve deleted iPhone messages using iTunes
- If you have iCloud Messages backup enabled, there are two more options to try. First, you can try to recover deleted iPhone text messages via an iTunes backup.
- Unless you have impaired the automatic sync option in iTunes, your iPhone should be made to back up every time you’ve synced with your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac or PC you want to sync with.
- iTunes should open and You should see your iPhone appear in the top-left. In the General tab, click ‘Restore’.
- All the iPhone SMS data you have previously recovered will now replace the data on your phone. It might take a few minutes. As long as you haven’t made any iPhone data backup after deleting those iMessages, then it should reappear on your phone.
Print Your iPhone Messages Chat Log
To this point, we’ve been treating iPhone messages backup and have mentioned various methods. But if you sync these messages on your iPad, and your iPhone, your computer will receive the same messages your phone does and save them in the Messages chat logs. You can make a print of the whole conversation and you can find the chat logs in Library > click Messages > Archive.