We explain how to recover deleted iphone messages from one Phone to another, iPhone text messages export in iCloud so that all your messages are backed up in the cloud, and delivered to all your Ios devices. We also look at how you can back up your texts to a Mac or PC.
The iPhone text messages export, including photos and messages, to a new iPhone is usually a quite simple process to have a backup of your old iPhone and message backup in the iphone. In this article, we will look at how to recover iPhone deleted messages so that they will appear on your new iPhone, and what to do if you set up your new iPhone to find your old text messages that didn’t appear.
With this software, you can export text messages, backup iphone SMS, SMS Export Iphone, Save SMS from iPhone, and backup WhatsApp messages to your computer including:
- voice recordings,
- various attachments: photos, videos, and contact files.
This guide also comes in helpful further if you need to print the messages backup in the iphone for court purposes, you simply need to archive your old iPhone text messages on your computer.
Let’s begin transferring text messages from the iPhone to the computer.
How to backup text messages on iPhone in simple ways
The first thing to do before setting up a new iPhone is to get your old iPhone and make sure that you turn on Apple’s Messages in iCloud service. This is the simplest way to Backup iphone text messages so you can sync them with a new iPhone
- Download the iphone SMS backup software from the following page:https://iphonesmsbackup.com/downloads/
- Install the program. If you need help installing iPhone SMS software, please contact us at- https://iphonesmsbackup.com/contact-us/
- Run the iphone sms backup tool and connect your iPhone. Your iphone will automatically start loading your phone content such as text messages, contacts, texts, calendars, etc. Don’t cancel the loading and wait until the process is done and finished.
iPhone Messages in iCloud service can also be used to back up the iphone text messages to the cloud so you can export iphone SMS to your new Phone – and you can keep them in sync across all your ios devices so that each and every message and reply can be viewed on every device.
Interacting with back up messages
Once Messages in iCloud is turned on, all your messages, text SMS will be stored in the cloud and synced between all your devices, that’s your iPad, Mac, and iPhone. To turn Messages in iCloud on following these steps:
- Plugin your iPhone and connect to Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > then click on your Apple ID and then iCloud
- Turn on the Messages
It will probably take a minute for your messages history to upload into the cloud – that’s why you need to be plugged in and connect it to the Wi-Fi.
Along with backing up your iPhone text messages, the iPhone SMS backup tool also creates a folder with attachments when you save your conversation in Word, PDF, TXT, or Web formats.
You can also open the text messages directly on your PC. To view the iPhone text messages on your computer, simply double-click on the corresponding file.