We explain how to Backup iPhone text messages from one iPhone to another, how to set up Messages in iCloud so that you can export SMS from iPhone, and delivered to all your Apple devices. Plus we look at how you can Backup iPhone messages to a Mac or PC using iPhone SMS backup software.
Moving all your data, including pics, videos, and messages, to a new iPhone is usually quite a simple process as long as you have a backup of your old iPhone. In this article, we will look at how to make a Backup iPhone text messages so that they will appear on your new iPhone, and what to do if you set up your new iPhone.We can export SMS from iPhone nearly anything to the cloud, but text messages usually go away when you switch handsets or factory reset phone. Make sure that everyone is looking after their own data. Specifically, we want to make sure you are doing Backup iPhone Messages.
Once we’ve explained how to Backup iPhone text messages we will look at how to recover iPhone deleted messages
Many SMS apps, messaging applications, and SMS services have the ability to build right into export SMS from iPhone or otherwise will prevent the loss of your messages. When in doubt, or if you are using a messaging tool that does not do Backup iPhone Messages, we will point you towards.
How to recover iPhone deleted messages to a new iPhone
The first thing to do before recover iphone deleted messages to a new iPhone is to make sure that you turn on Apple’s Messages in iCloud service. This is the simplest way to restore SMS from iPhone so you can sync them with a new iPhone
Apple’s Messages in iCloud service can be used to Apple’s Messages in iCloud service that can be used to backup all your text messages to the cloud so that you can restore SMS from iPhone to your new iPhone. keep them in sync across all your Apple devices, so that every iMessage and reply can be viewed on every device.
Messages in iCloud have a feature that arrived in iOS latest version so that you need to update your iPhone to iOS 11.4 or above. You can check your iOS version in the Settings > General > Software Update.
Once Messages in the iCloud is turned on, all your recover iPhone deleted messages are stored in the iCloud and sync between all your devices, that’s your Mac, iPad, and iPhone. To turn on the Messages in iCloud follow these steps:
- Plugin your iPhone and connected to Wi-Fi
- Go to the Settings then click on your Apple ID and then click on iCloud
- Turn on Messages
It will probably take a while for your message history to upload to the cloud – that’s why you need to be plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi restore SMS from iPhone.
How to transfer messages to the new iPhone
You just need to download the iPhone SMS backup software and sync your new iPhone with the latest backup from your old iPhone.
- Turn on your new iPhone.
- Go through the setup process. Note that if you’ve already been through the setup process and your iPhone Messages were missing, but you have now made sure you have an iPhone message backup, you need to reset your new iPhone and then start again (Open the Settings application and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.)
- When asked, tap to Restore from iCloud Backup and Next. If you ever make a backup message iPhone over iCloud you may be prompted to make a new backup on your old iPhone. Do it handy if you hadn’t already done so this new iPhone SMS backup software will then be synced with your new iPhone when you Restore from iCloud.
- Your new iPhone will start downloading everything from your back-up, including all your messages. Expect it to take a while.
Eventually, your new iPhone will display all your restored messages from the old iPhone, along with all your apps, photos, videos, emails, and other app data.