If you are trying to print text messages from your Apple devices or export SMS from iPhone and present them as evidence for a court case such as any legal matter then remember the photos, printouts, and screenshots of these messages which includes both time and date stamps and that should clearly match with these text messages to the sender. However, if you have many messages, then the best option to export SMS from iPhone and print them is to use a tool like iPhone SMS Backup.
Follow below steps to Print text messages from iPhone or iPad
- Install iPhone SMS Backup software on your computer. Download Here
- Make sure to take a manual backup of iPhone to Computer before using iPhone SMS Backup. Check this to know about Manual Backup
- Open iPhone SMS Backup on your computer. Here you should be able to see the below screen
4. From the below screen choose the list of contacts from which messages needs to be printed. Choose “All” in case all messages required
5. Click on “Save” to save messages. Messages will be saved in PDF and Excel file format
6. Open the saved PDF file. It will show as below. Contact Name and Date time stamp clearly mentioned. Press Ctrl+P on your keyboard to print these messages and you can successfully export SMS from iPhone.