If you are trying to print text messages or iMessages on your iPhone or iPad and present them as evidence for a court case/trial or some other legal matter then remember printouts, photos or screenshots of these messages should include both time and date stamps and they should clearly link these text messages to the sender or texter. But if you have lots of messages, then the best option to Print them is to use tool like iPhone SMS Backup.
Follow below steps to Print text messages from iPhone
- Install iPhone SMS Backup software in your computer. Download Here
- Make sure that to take manual backup of iPhone to Computer before using iPhone SMS Backup. Check this to know about Manual Backup
- Open iPhone SMS Backup in your computer. You should be able to see below screen
4. From the below screen choose the contact from where messages needs to be printed. Choose “All” incase all messages required.
5. Click on “Save” to save messages. Messages will be saved in PDF and Excel file format
6. Open PDF file. It should be like below one. Contact Name and Date time stamp clearly mentioned. Press Ctrl+P on your keyboard to print these messages.